Strategic Program Team Leader
The New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome is a not-for-profit organization committed to the advocacy of children and families with Tourette Syndrome and its associated disorders. Dedicated to delivering high quality services to these individuals, the Center recognizes the importance of educating the public, medical professionals, and teachers about this disorder through programs and affiliations with public schools, universities, health facilities, and community organizations.
Position Summary: Reporting to the executive director, the Strategic Program Team Leader will design, develop and implement creative programming for children and families that increases engagement and supports NJCTS’s mission. The individual will identify new opportunities for increasing program income and work closely with NJCTS staff to efficiently execute programming. The Strategic Program Team Leader must also have demonstrated skills in project and staff management, with an ability to recognize and implement additional efficiencies such as identifying grant writing and marketing opportunities.
- Assist and guide staff in designing , developing, and implementing new programs (from concept to execution ) that support the organizational mission
- Assist and guide staff in writing creative briefs and messaging related to programming
- Assist in the identification and implementation of opportunities to increase program income stream
- Develop metrics for monitoring program success, and assess strengths and weaknesses, making recommendations for changes for strategic growth
- Guide staff in identifying new opportunities and innovative program ideas for all NJCTS programs including the youth development and family programming and webinar series, which involves identifying topics and interfacing with external presenters
- Manage a program schedule on a weekly basis, tracking on progress, identifying dependencies, and increasing efficiency amongst staff.
- Advise and support research in grant opportunities from government and non-government agencies.
- Collaborate with partner organizations to drive growth and vastly broaden the reach of NJCTS’ programs and services.
- All other duties as assigned.
- B.A. in Marketing, Business or Project Management; but other degrees with equivalent experience considered.
- Minimum 5 years-experience in strategic planning, project and staff management and alignment and marketing
- Non-profit experience preferred
- Advanced understanding to support staff in developing programs that are innovative and revenue-driven in the growth of non-profit organizations
- Keen understanding of strategic planning and marketing
- Familiarity with the development of virtual programming
- Fluency in the use of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram as tools for strategic marketing
- Proven success in grant writing preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction
- Excellent analytical skills
Compensation and Application Process
Salary is commensurate with experience and competitive with similar non-profit organizations. This is a full-time position based in Somerville, NJ.
Please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Please use Strategic Program Team Leader in the subject line. Upon request of interview, writing samples that demonstrate creative and non-creative writing skills may be requested.