Medical Outreach Coordinator
Position Summary: Reporting to the Program Manager, the Medical Outreach Coordinator develops, organizes, and administers all medical outreach programs for NJCTS.
• Conducts outreach to mental health organizations, hospitals, and doctors’ offices to increase awareness of NJCTS programs and expands relationships.
• Expands, schedules and organizes all medical training sessions in hospitals and throughout the medical community.
• Maintains physician referral listings and identifies experts to add to the physicians’ referral list.
• Supports the planning of childhood mental health conference as well as other medical related conferences.
• Identifies grant opportunities to fund medical outreach program.
• Researches and distributes weekly e-news research article on TS and associated disorders to medical professionals.
• Collaborates with staff and professionals to ensure wraparound services are made available to families.
• All other responsibilities that may be necessary to fulfill the duties of this position or that may be assigned by the program manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Work, Psychology
• Minimum 3 years of work experience or non-profit background in social work, healthcare, public health, nursing or psychology required. Research experience helpful.
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Excellent attention to detail, organization and analytical skills
• Experience with identifying/analyzing needs toward program improvement
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Compensation and Application Process
Salary is commensurate with experience and competitive with similar non-profit organizations. This is a 30 to 37.5 hour a week position based in Somerville, NJ.
Email cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
NJCTS is an equal opportunity employer.