Our friend Esther Howard (Tim’s mother!) has started a crowdfunding campaign on behalf of the NJCTS Tim Howard Leadership Academy. She needs our help to meet the goal. Let’s do our part by copying, pasting and sharing this link in e-mail, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. #GoFundMe
About the NJCTS Tim Howard Leadership Academy
The NJCTS Tim Howard Leadership Academy is a four-day program that takes place in state-of-the-art dormitories on Busch Campus at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey in Piscataway. Participants will work, play, eat and sleep at Rutgers and enjoy a wide range of activities, such as:
- Interacting with doctors, psychologists and other experts in the field to learn more about TS!
- Being a part of large- and small-group discussions with other teens and young adults with TS.
- Participating in a variety of recreational activities.
- Forming friendships and connections with other participants.
- Meeting successful young adults who will serve as coaches.