The first NJ Walks For TS at Ramapo College will take place Sunday, April 14, and it would be great if you could be there to help generate awareness, foster advocacy and raise money to benefit the statewide education outreach and peer advocacy efforts of the New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome & Associated Disorders.
But don’t take our word for it. Read up on everything that’s going on with this exciting walk, and register today if you can be in the North Jersey area. There are lots of opportunities for you to get involved. Check them out:
- Register for the walk
- Donate to the walk (great for out-of towners!)
- Find out how this event got started
- Be entertained at the walk
- Ramapo College poised to play big role
- Students excited about walking for TS