- A lot of people who have Tourette Syndrome or other neurological disorders get put down, so they try to put themselves down or even harm themselves. This video is about self-harm.
- Suicide is not a topic people like to talk about, but those kind of thoughts go through many teenagers’ minds, including those who have TS.
- October was National Bullying Prevention Month. Here’s a video about bullying.
- Soooo many people struggle with depression. You don’t have to have TS to have issues with depression, but many people with TS do.
- Something else a lot of people with TS and conditions such as anxiety struggle with is being impulsive, or doing things without thinking them through.
SHARE THIS POST