Herro der people of the interwebs and welcome to the very awesome super duper thingie majiggie WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!! It’s October 3rd, 4th week, 3rd day. Hooray! Rhymes. Just love em’. Anywho, my tics are well and nobody really asks about them — although, they DO ask why I go to the bus early.
One of the easiest but yet hardest solutions is to run out of the room, down the hall, out the back door and into the bus. Other times, it’s the person who’s coming with me to the bus. Then, that’s when I give them the lowdown. If not, it’s the person that’s running with me. Yeah. It’s pretty good. Now, to that love/hate thing I promised:
- Shells at the beach stabbing my feet. I hate this one SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER BAD!!!!! D:<
- Raisins. Raisins, raisins, raisins. They just suck at tasting good.
- Creepers. Minecraft is awesome, but creepers, don’t even get me started.
- GLaDoS. I don’t know if I spelled her name right, but who cares? She is a MAJOR JERK! I mean, listen to this. “I think we can put our differences behind us. For science. You monster.” Kinda mean, don’t you think? Other than that, she’s WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more mean. If you wanna know what I mean, play Portal 2.
- My family. Dogs, mom, dad, brother, sister, yeah.
- Creepers. you might think, “But Jaden, you already said you HATED them?” Well, guess what? I LATE THEM! OR, I HOVE THEM! Love + hate = LATE OR HOVE!
- Books. Books. Books. I LOVE EM’ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
- Video games. They’re just fun, funny sometimes, and some intresing, and some just plain horror games. Some puzzle. Some adventure. Some free roam. Some REALLY scary ones with a strong “wet-your-trousers” factor. I could go on forever.
- Technology. Both ending the world, yet still helping it go on. Heck, none of us would be here without it.
Well that’s all for today, so see ya next Wednesday. That’s all, folks!