Hey everyone. I have been so busy since the summer came to an end. I’ve been in back to back theater shows. I started COLLEGE. I love school, I never thought that those words would come out of my mouth. I am dealing with a broken foot … well, a re-broken foot. I have been in a cast since September … an old injury decided to reappear.
I am really enjoying life right now despite the big boot cast I have to lug with me. A few cool things.
- I not only met, but I performed for Tony Award Winner Joe Dipietro
- I am having a ball playing Eugene in Neil Simon’s “Brighton Beach Memoirs”
- People in college don’t seem to pay as much attention to my tics. They are more accepting.
- I am in a show on the main stage at my college.
- I am recording new music
- I had the honor of performing at the New Jersey Disability Pride Parade
You can always visit me on my Facebook fan page, too!.
I can’t wait for the NJ Walks for TS event in Mendham on Saturday so I can finally meet some of you. I am of course looking forward to singing for all of you, but most of all I am just looking forward to celebrating everyone’s efforts.
I have to give a special shout out to my friend Tommy Licato. He has worked so hard to raise funds for Team Tommy. I decided instead of building my own team I would support Tommy’s. I know I am a celebrity blogger, but around here he is the real celebrity in my opinion. He works so hard to help raise awareness and I am proud of him.
So remember to push those fundraisers out there. Awareness is key, but we need to raise money so we can keep helping others with Tourette Syndrome.