Hello everyone! Meet Ethan, who will be featured in our upcoming Tourette Syndrome documentary! We asked him some questions, and here are his awesome answers!
- What is your name and how old are you and where do you live? (You don’t have to say where you live, though, if you don’t want to, but it would be nice to know.)
Ethan H., 13, Iowa
- How long have you had TS and what are some of your tics?
Since I was 4 years old. Shaking my head, lip puckering, spitting.
- What is the hardest part about living with TS?
Telling someone I have it. Wondering what they’re thinking of me.
- What are some of your strengths? What do you like to do?
Funny, good at helping others that have problems like me, caring, strong, sensitive. I adore playing my drums and hanging with my friends. I also like watching movies and playing video games.
- What do you think other people should know about TS?
That were not freaks. And that it’s not what they think it is.