New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome will be honored by the NJ State Senate on Monday. NJCTS will be represented by children with TS who are advocating for the 28,000 New Jersey children and families affected by Tourette Syndrome. The children hail from across the state, so please contact 908-575-7350 for information relevant to your coverage area.
- When: Monday, February 23rd
- Time: Senate Voting Session 2 p.m., photo-op earlier (call to arrange interviews/ photos)
- Where: NJ Statehouse Senate Chambers
- Contact: Nicole Greco NCJTS (908-575-7350- cell: 908-963-9778)
- Background: To learn more about NJCTS services go to www.njcts.org.
New Jersey Center for Tourette Syndrome and Associated Disorders is a collaboration among Tourette Syndrome Association of New Jersey, Rutgers University and healthcare professionals is the first of its kind in the nation.