There is no cost for participants to attend the NJCTS Tim Howard Leadership Academy. The Academy is made possible by NJCTS and our supporters—outstanding individuals and families who are passionate about this life-changing program.
* Have a diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome from a qualified medical practitioner
* Are comfortable being away from home for four consecutive days
* Are able to sit in a workshop setting for up to an hour at a time
* Are entering sophomore, junior, or senior year of high school or have just completed senior year of high school by June 2021
* Can meaningfully participate in an intensive learning experience with others
Fill out to form above and an application will be emailed to you.
Applicants who are being considered for admittance will be contacted for an interview. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.