ADMISSION IS CLOSED FOR THE 2022 LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
There is no cost for participants to attend the NJCTS Tim Howard Leadership Academy. The Academy is made possible by NJCTS and our supporters—outstanding individuals and families who are passionate about this life-changing program.
* Have a diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome from a qualified medical practitioner
* Are comfortable being away from home for four consecutive days
* Are able to sit in a workshop setting for up to an hour at a time
* Are entering sophomore, junior, or senior year of high school or have just completed senior year of high school by June 2022 (or international equivalent.)
* Can meaningfully participate in an intensive learning experience with others
If you have completed and sent an application but have not heard back from us yet, please call or email Lisa at 908-575-7350, ext. 11 or email@example.com.
Because consideration for admittance depends on a complete medical screening, you are advised to begin the application process EARLY to ensure a complete application. Applicants who are being considered for admittance will be contacted for an interview. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we all know, COVID-19 has had a significant impact on our ability to safely gather in large groups, and guidelines have been developed and announced at the federal, state, and institutional level. As the CDC, state, and institutional level guidelines continue to change and develop, we will, under the guidance and purview of Rutgers University, consider carefully what procedures and requirements will be necessary for ensuring participants’ and staffs’ safety. This could include a vaccination policy, mask policy. As we get closer to the intended dates of the academy, we will release more information accordingly and fully disclose our policies and procedures.